Friday, April 3, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo, Conditioner and Argan Oil Hair Mask

**Press**

    Hello Lovelies,
       I am trying to remain sane during this week since I have all three munchkins all day for Spring Break. So between running errands, play dates at the park and just general household stuff I am pooped. But I am back again this time with another beauty review of Advanced Hair Repair Shampoo, Conditioner and Argan Oil Hair Mask. I had read all the benefits of sulfate free shampoos and conditioners and I wanted to try it out for myself. The product arrived quickly and well packaged in it's box. The bottle itself is a large slim red cylinder shaped plastic bottle. The bottle isn't flimsy and will survive an accidental drop or two in the shower with no problem. The shampoo is colorless and has a watery gel like consistency. The shampoo itself has a fresh floral scent which isn't too overpowering and doesn't linger all day. As mentioned by other reviewers, this shampoo does get some getting used to since it is sulfate free. When I first tried the shampoo out, I was wondering where the lather was and if I had used enough so I used a little more. This shampoo does not later like sulfate shampoos since it is sulfate free and sulfates are what causes the lather. I continued with the shampoo and conditioner for the next couple of weeks and I was AMAZED at how smooth, sleek, shiny and healthy my hair was looking. Even my husband commented on how nice and shiny my hair looked and that is saying something.  I really liked the fact that it is made for all hair types so my daughter who has fine wavy hair can use it as well. I am super pleased with this shampoo and my hair has never looked so good.

     This conditioner is fantastic! I love it. After using the sulfate free shampoo and noticing a difference in the lather I was wondering if there was going to be a noticeable difference in the conditioner. There wasn't and difference at all from other conditioner how to use it . The conditioner was creamy, thick, white and opaque and easy to apply and has a light floral scent that isn't too strong or overpowering. After washing my hair with the shampoo, I applied the conditioner and left it on while I continued with my shower routine. It rinsed out easily with no issues and didn't leave my hair feeling greasy or oily. It was so easy to comb through my hair without any tangles and my hair feels and looks silky smooth.

Last but not least is the Hydrating Argan Oil Mask .Surprisingly enough I have never tried a hair mask before so I wasn't sure if I was going to see a difference between using regular conditioner and trying this hair mask. The product arrived quickly and through no fault of the company the bottom of the jar arrived broken. I contacted them and they immediately sent out a replacement. The hair mask comes in a sturdy red plastic jar with a wide mouth and screw top lid which makes it easy it get to the product. The mask is white and opaque with an interesting texture. It isn't creamy nor is it gel like it is somewhat a combination of the two and it smells wonderful.It has a slight floral scent and isn't too overpowering. I followed the directions and applied this after shampooing instead of applying the conditioner and allowed it to sit on my hair for 7-8 minutes. It applied easily and I started at the tips of my hair and worked my way up since my tips had the most damage. There was no issue with it rinsing out easily and my hair is healthier than it has been in years. I continue to do this once or twice a week and my hair looks and feels great!


If you would like to pick up these products you can do so on Amazon. The shampoo is $36 however it is currently on sale for $17.99. The conditioner is also $36 but is also on sale for $17.99 . The Argan Oil Hair Mask is $40 however it is currently on sale for $16.99. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment