Thursday, April 23, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Smart Weigh Bathroom Scale

**Press**

  Hello Lovelies,
         I am back again and today I am doing a review of the Smart Weigh Bathroom Scale. I have been wanting a better way to keep track of my weight loss and I figured what better way than to get a new scale and see my results on the screen in front of me. The Smart Weigh Scale arrived quickly and was well packaged in its box. There wasn't an issue with having to try to set the scale up and there was no calibration needed. There are five people in my household and this scale remembers up to eight different people which is pretty impressive. The LED changes color for each person which makes it a nice touch and the scale can accommodate up to 400 pounds.  However the new user must double tap the scale in order to enter themselves manually. There are four large plates on the scale for the user to place his or her feet on it to weigh. This is a great improvement over my other scale which has four small bars on the sides which made it difficult to place my feet on it accurately. This is not true of the Smart Weigh Scale. The plates are large and there is no need to try to balance or having to place your foot just right in order to get a reading. The LED screen is what I would consider average size I didn't have an issue of needing to use my glasses to read it. It takes 4 AAA batteries which come with it. I will make a note that this scale does not work on carpet since it needs a firm surface similar to my other electronic scale. Overall I am super pleased with this scale with the larger foot plates and the ability to remember eight people.







    If you would like to pick up your own Smart Weigh Bathroom Scale you can do so on Amazon. It is $59.99 however it is currently on sale for $39.99. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment