Monday, April 6, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Erin Buchanan's Air Bar Exercises DVD

**Press**
   
     Hello Lovelies!
          I am back again with another healthy living review. Today I am reviewing Erin Buchanan's Air Bar Exercises DVD. As most of you know that follow my blog Mr Dreadful and I are focusing on being healthier this year and working out. I was interested in finding out what an Air Bar Exercise was. Now I did receive an "Air Bar" with my dvd for the review purpose which is a 40" dowel  that had ABX written in marker on the side. While I know that the DVD on Amazon doesn't include the air bar I was a little taken back when I opened the box and there was a dowel with marker writing on the side. While this isn't the official product release, I would suggest that if the company is going to send out the bars as part of the package to possibly burn the ends with then ABX logo to give it a more professional look. I did not include a photo of the bar since it isn't included in the package.

   The DVD itself arrived quickly and was well packaged. I really enjoyed the DVD . I liked the fact that it was created for anyone of any fitness level and it is a LOW impact workout for those of us with bad knees that sound like crispy treats when we get out of bed in the morning.  The instructor was pleasant and likable (and not annoying) and the moves are not complicated. The key to making the most of this workout is keeping your muscles engaged. Which sounds super easy at first when you start however it will kick your butt . I am starting to notice small changes and I am looking more toned and feeling a lot better. I would recommend this DVD since it is doing a wonderful job.




  If you would like to pick up your own copy of Erin Buchanan's Air Bar Exercise DVD you can do so on Amazon. It is $39.97 however it is currently on sale for $34.97. I hope that you have enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Good review. I will most definitely add this to my daily pro bar work-out routine.

    ReplyDelete