Monday, April 13, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Refresh Eye Recovery Serum

**Press**

    Hello Lovelies,
       I am back again with another skincare review after surviving my youngest's birthday this weekend. After a house full of screaming happy children who have eaten birthday cake with a sinful amount of frosting, I needed some time away with a drink in hand to recover.  But since I am fully recovered today I am reviewing Refresh's Eye Recovery Serum.
       I am always looking for the best eye serum since I do a lot of makeup promotions and I am always trying to make sure my eyes look the best so I was eager to try this product. It arrived quickly and was well packaged. The serum itself has a rather unique delivery system, it comes in a plastic syringe like container. The container itself can be a little tricky to work with at first, since you do run the risk of pushing out too much product. However after a couple of tries, I found it because like second nature. I like the syringe system since I can see how much I am going to apply and when I will need to order more. The serum has a water gel like consistency and it cools upon contact. I am also thrilled that this serum is Vegan so that everyone can use it and enjoy the benefits of it. This serum gave me super fast results! Normally I don't see results within the first two weeks at all and I did with this product. When you apply the serum not only does it cool but it has a tightening sensation which makes me think that it is working hard against those super fine lines that start to develop underneath the eye. After a couple of days I swear I could see a slight difference to them which was amazing. It is also fantastic for puffy eyes from lack of sleep and dark circles so I can't say enough good things about this product.



   If you would like to get your own syringe of Refresh's Eye Recovery Serum you can do so on Amazon. It is $49.95 however it is currently on sale for $29.50. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment