Saturday, April 25, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful ? Review of Complete Skin Solutions Niacinamide Pure Vitamin B3 Serum

**Press**

    Hello Lovelies,
      I am back with today with a review of Complete Skin Solutions Niacinamide Pure Vitamin B3 Serum   .I have never tired a serum with Niacinamine before so I was eager to try it and see the results. I loved the fact that it is 100% pure and free of parabens, chemicals and chemicals. The product arrived quickly with no issues and was well packaged. The serum itself comes in a plastic see through bottle with a pump applicator to distribute the product. Please note that a  little goes a long way so take care when using the pump for the first time. The serum is clear with a watery gel like consistency. It applies smoothly and has no discernible scent which is nice. The serum absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a sticky or oily feeling afterwards. I wash my face, apply a toner and then apply this serum. After the serum is dry I also apply a moisturizer and I apply this twice a day. I have had no issue with applying my makeup in the morning. My skin feels softer, tighter and I have noticed the two dark spots that I have on my face have begun to fade. So needless to say I am super impressed!

   If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Complete Skin Solutions Niacinamide Pure Vitamin B3 Serum, you can do so on Amazon. It is $49.95 however it is currently on sale for $18.50. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment