Monday, April 6, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Weight Gurus Digital Body Fat Scale

**Press**

    Hello Lovelies,
        I am back with another healthy living review today. Today I am reviewing Weight Guru's Digital Body Fat Scale. Admittedly we haven't had a scale in the house for years, but since my husband and I were wanting to get in better shape it was time to get one to help monitor our progress.I originally ordered the scale and it arrived damage reading weights from one extreme to another for the same person so I contacted the company and they were an absolute joy to deal with. They quickly handled my problem and sent me out a replacement so they have excellent customer service. The scale arrived quickly was well packaged securely in the box. The scale itself is super sleek and thin. I was surprised at how thin it was. As in the product photo there are four metal plates, two on each side where you place you feet. If your foot isn't in contact with the plates it may throw off the scale from giving you a true reading of your weight. It weighs up 400 pounds and isn't a bulky or clunky as the older scales that used only to go up to 300 pounds. It has a nice extra large blue LCD screen which is easy to read however I will admit that my favorite features are the ability for the scale to remember who stepped on it when you set it up for more than one user. It automatically knows who is weighing themselves. I found that I got the best and most accurate results is to place the scale on a flat non carpeted surface. I am super pleased with the scale and how easy it is to use and set up.

   If you would like to purchase your own Weight Gurus Body Fat Scale you can do so on Amazon. It is $79.99 however it is currently on sale for $39.99. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!





No comments:

Post a Comment