Monday, April 27, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Oz Natural's Retinol Serum

**Press**

   Hello Lovelies,
     I am back again with another review. Today I am reviewing Oz Natural's Retinol Serum. I am always looking for new serums to try in order to maintain a youthful look. As a mother of three, I will admit that my skin doesn't have the same luster as it did when I was younger. It is never to early or late to start taking care of your skin. The serum arrived quickly and was well packaged in an amber colored glass bottle with a pump applicator. The serum itself is a gel like consistency with a rather orange hue to it. Since most serums I have tried were colorless I was surprised to see the orange hue. However the coloring of the serum does not stain in the least. There was a slight tingling sensation when I applied it however it dissipates quickly. I have used this twice a day both in the morning and in the evening. I was my face, then I apply toner and then I apply the serum. The serum dries quickly without any sticky or greasy feeling afterwards. After the serum is dry then I apply my moisturizer. I have noticed improvement with both my uneven skin tone and a couple of dark spots that I have. My skin feels smoother and softer. I am super pleased with this product.
This is a stock photo since my camera is currently down. 

   If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Oz Natural's Retinol Serum you can do so on Amazon. It is currently sold out however keep checking back on Amazon to see if it is in stock. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment