Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Oz Naturals Facial Cleanser

**Press**

   Hello Lovelies,
         I am doing another skincare review and today I am reviewing Oz Naturals Facial Cleanser.  I wear makeup on most days, sometimes light and natural and other times heavier and more dramatic so I am always looking for a good facial cleanser to help keep my skin healthy. This is not a makeup remover, and you will have to remove your makeup with wipes, or creams, or oils before using this in order to remove your makeup. The product arrived quickly and was well packaged. The facial cleanser comes in an attractive dispenser tube with a flip top lid. The cleanser is colorless and has the consistency of watery gel so be careful when you use it the first time or else you will get more than you expect. There is a light clean scent to it however I can't quite put my finger on what the exact scent it. Essentially I remove my makeup with a a makeup remover/wipe, wet my face and then apply a pea size drop in my hand and wash my face. Sometimes I use o konjac sponge other times I use it by itself. After washing my face, then apply a toner , then a serum and then a moisturizer. The cleanser is super gentle on my skin and does a fantastic job of removing any left over grime on my face that my makeup remover leaves behind. I have noticed that my blackheads are diminishing, my skin looks and feels clean, and even softer. I am super pleased.





    If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Oz Naturals Facial Cleanser you can do so on Amazon.  It is 23.49 and will last you quite a while since you are only using the smallest amount each time. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment