Tuesday, April 28, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Bella Organic Vanilla Mint Deodorant

**Press**
   
    Hello Lovelies,
               I am back again and this time I am reviewing Bella Organic's Vanilla Mint Deodorant.  Now I will admit that I was a little concerned with trying an organic chemical free deodorant since I wasn't sure that it was going to hold up to the test. I have been using the regular deodorants for years however I wanted to get away from all the chemicals since the aluminum in it isn't good for you. When I received my package I was a bit taken back by the size of the jar.  I was sure that since I live in the hot and humid South that this jar would instantly be used up in a week. However I followed the directions and started with the detox. I essentially followed the Deodorant Detox on this page.  I applied a pea size amount from the jar and applied it with my fingers. While I would have preferred a stick delivery system I was surprised and pleased how well it worked. The formula smelled wonderful and the consistency wasn't too dry or too wet. It works wonderfully! While I was sweating I wasn't stinking so I was thrilled. The true test will be when the summer arrives.


    If you would like to purchase your own jar of Bella Organic's Vanilla Mint Deodorant you can do so on their website and it is $10.25. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment