Sunday, April 5, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Shebah Natural's Vitamin C Serum.

**Press**
    Hello Lovelies,

        Happy Easter to those that celebrate or Happy lots of Chocolate and Candy day to those that don't! Before I take my horde of little Dreadfuls to a friend's house to participate in ANOTHER egg hunt I wanted to post this review. Today I am reviewing Sheba Natural's Vitamin C Serum.  I am always looking for a product that is going to improve the condition of my skin. While I have strived to take care of my skin over the years things such as age spots and large pores have developed. So I wanted to try Sheba Naturals to see what it would do for my skin. The product arrived quickly and the serum itself comes in a small amber colored glass bottle with an eye dropper to dispense the serum.The serum itself is a slightly opaque liquid with a hint of yellow or orange hue to it. I applied this twice a day one in the morning and once in the evening. First I would wash my face, apply toner and then apply the serum. I place a couple of drops in my palm and then apply it gently to my face, neck and even the backs of my hands. The serum absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling afterwards. Afterwards I apply my moisturizer and I have noticed that after using this product I have cut my moisturizer use in half since my skin doesn't seem to need as much. I have also noticed that my skin looks smoother, feels softer and my age spots and large pores seemed to have decrease. I am super pleased with this product.








   If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Sheba Natural's Vitamin C Serum you can do so on Amazon. It is $85.00 however it is currently on sale for $21.95. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment