Tuesday, April 21, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of LON Bluetooth Portable Speaker

**Press**
Hello Lovelies,

      Just a quick review today since I am dealing with some family issues. Today I am reviewing Lon's Bluetooth Portable Speaker. This is the first bluetooth portable speaker I have ever used and needless to say that I am impressed. Not only was is small, it easily fits into the palm of my hand, it was also extremely easy to use. There wasn't a lot of buttons to worry about, simply an on or off button. It was so easy to pair with my tablet, phone or even laptop without any hassle. It is easy enough for grandparents to use. The size of the speaker and the box that it came it makes it so easy to take with you when traveling since the speaker itself fits snuggly inside a well protected foam unit. And I was extremely impressed with the sound quality as well. I guessed that something this small would distort the the sound just slightly but that wasn't the case. This is a fantastic little speaker to use around the house or when traveling.





     If you would like to pick up your own Lon's Bluetooth Portable Speaker you can do so on Amazon. It is $42 however it is on sale for $24.99. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment