Monday, April 6, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Aria Starr Beauty Super Retinol Serum

**Press**

    Hello Lovelies,
     I am back with the final review of the day.  For the final review of the day I am reviewing Aria Starr Beauty's Super Retinol Advanced Aging Serum. I know a lot of people claim that this is the product that you need to have when you are in your 30s. However I firmly believe that it is never too late or too early to start taking care of your skin. If you haven't tried retinol before you need to right now. It is like everything wrapped up into one. Retinol not only takes care of fine lines and wrinkles, it also helps control nasty adult acne and even over all skin health. This product arrived quickly and was well packaged. The serum itself was in  a large blue glass bottle with a pump like applicator for easy application. The serum is colorless, scentless and has the consistency of watery gel. It applies easily and dries quickly without leaving a sticky or greasy residue afterwards. One pump is more than enough to cover my face and my neck. However I used two pumps to cover not only my face and my neck but also my hands (which will show age first) and then my shoulders as well. I have been using this twice a day, once in the morning and then in the evening. I wash my face first, then I apply a toner and next I apply this serum. Once the serum is dry I apply my moisturizer. My skin condition has improved greatly. Not only do I not need as much moisturizer since my skin seems more hydrated, but skin looks more refreshed and has a lovely glow about it. I am super pleased with this product.










      If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Aria Starr Beauty's Super Retinol Serum you can do so on Amazon. It is $99.95 however it is currently on sale for $17.95. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!





No comments:

Post a Comment