Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Instanaturals Lemon, Peppermint and Lavender Essential Oils

**Press**

    Hello Lovelies,
        I am back again tonight with another review. I am reviewing InstaNatural's Essential Oils in both Lavender and Peppermint. While this review was also for the Lemon Essential Oil which I never received from Amazon. However I will continue to do the review for the two oils that I did receive. The oils were packaged securely and wrapped in bubble wrap and were delivered quickly.The oils arrived in HUGE amber glass bottles with eye droppers to help dispense the oil.They were also had additional plastic seal around the top of the eye droppers to prevent the bottles accidentally opening up during shipment. Needless to say when I opened the box I got a good whiff of the essential oils. While neither had leaked, I can only assume that the scents were coming from where the droppers met the cap allowed for the scent to escape. I haven't noticed that there is an issue of evaporation however I do store them in my laundry room so the smell doesn't become overly powerful for Mr Dreadful's super sniffer.  This is the first time I have ever used peppermint oil and I am extremely pleased with it. Not only is it my favorite scent out of the two, it does wonders for migraines/headaches, but it is also good for decongestion, keeping away spiders (which is a bonus)and I have also added it to my homemade fabric softener sheets to give my clothes a nice minty scent. The lavender oil also is good for headaches and tension which does happen more than I would like with having three kids. I  love adding a couple of drops to my bath to help me relax at night and even a drop on the pillows for a restful sleep. I am super pleased with this oils, I really wished that I had gotten the lemon as well. So I would order from InstaNatural again.




    If you would like to pick up your own bottles of Peppermint or Lavender Essential oils from InstaNatural you can do so on Amazon.  Both the Lavender Oil and the Peppermint Oil are $39.95 however they are both on sale for $19.97. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment