Sunday, April 26, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Sumo Ice Cream Scoop

**Press**

   Hello Lovelies,
     I am back with another review. Today I am reviewing Sumo Ice Cream Scoop. I have been looking for a decent ice cream scoop since my Kitchenaid one has started to oxide. When the item first arrived the first thing I noticed was the weight. It is extremely solid and is quite a bit heavier than my other ice scoop. I immediately placed it in my dishwasher . It came out with a problem. The handle is very comfortable and easy to grip and maneuver. My wrists are not as strong as they used to be and this scoop was easy to use. I found that it does glide through brick hard ice cream when you do follow the directions of placing the tip in hot water. If you don't it won't handle as it should. I wasn't worried that the scoop would break or chip when handling the hard ice cream since it is such a solid piece. I think that it is a wonderful addition to anyone's kitchen.


   If you would like to pick up your own Sumo Ice Cream Scoop you can do so on Amazon. It is $24.95 however it is currently on sale for $14.95. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment