Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Serum

*Press*

  Hello Lovelies!
    I am still sick with the plague however I am back again with another What's the Deal Dreadful review. This time I am reviewing Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Serum. I did receive this product in return for an honest review. However all thoughts and opinions are my own.

    Now when I first opened the bottle and pulled out the dropper I was a bit taken back with the BRIGHT ORANGE color that the product is. I mean seriously this is some REALLY bright orange as you can see in the photo. It wasn't what I expected at all since most creams and gels I have used for the eye area where either a white or clear (and often sometimes varying degrees of the two ) so I was really quite surprised with the color. While the color is bright, there is no staining what so ever with the product. .  I am as fair as fair can be with an almost vampire like complexion. So if anything is going to stain it will stain my skin. So there is no need to worry about applying it There is a slight hint of orange scent that this product has however it is not overpowering and dissipates quickly . I used just a couple of drops to dab around my eyes. It absorbs quickly with no greasy or sticky residue left over so you can use it twice a day and under your makeup. I found that after using this product the puffiness around my eyes has decreased and my eyes feel quite refreshed. It is now a must for my daily routine especially with the lack of sleep I had in the past couple of nights.


If you would like to pick up Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Serum for yourself you can do so on Amazon. It is 47.95 and is currently on sale for $23.95. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful! Until Next time lovelies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment