Friday, December 26, 2014

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of 5-in-1 Economy Home and Car Charger kit

*Press*
 
    Hello Lovelies,
       I am back again with another installment of What's the Deal Dreadful. Today I am reviewing a Charger kit. Now, I know that some of you are wondering what does that have to do with makeup or beauty related issues? Well simply it is because I used it for all of my social media. Whether I am using my phone for IG or using the tablet to watch a YT tutorial on a makeup technique I use portable electronic devices and they have to charge. Now, I also like to do my research when it comes to electronics however most of the reviews make me want to drool on myself with the technical terms and what have yous.
   I simply want to know if it work, how did they like it and why the person recommended it. It is as simple as that. So when I was offered to do a review for this charger kit, I wanted to go ahead and do it.  So enough gab and on with the review!
     Now I did receive this product in return for an honest review so all opinions are my own. The kit, 5 in 1 Economy Home and Car Charger Kit,  I received comes with a 3 port Black Car Charger (which I hadn't seen before I had only seen a single port charger), 2 White Dual USB Wall Chargers and 2 Micro USB 2.0  Data Cables in both black and white. Now, if you are anything like my family we have several portable electronics ranging from cell phones to tablets. I immediately liked the fact that only on did the car port charger had three options to charge but there were two ports in each wall chargers and that the wall chargers only took up one plug and still frees up the second plug for whatever you need to use it for. Since there were two dual wall chargers one now is in bedroom and the other is located in the computer room which has made the power strip situation much tidier. I also love the fact that now we can charge the cell phones or mulitple tablets while on long car trips which makes our lives much easier. Overall, I am super impressed with the versatility of this kit and I used it every day which is a win.








  I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful. If you would like to pick up your own 5 in 1 Economy Home and Car Charger Kit you can pick it up on Amazon for $32.




No comments:

Post a Comment