Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Pure Body Naturals Organic Argan Oil

*Press*
   Hello Lovelies!
    I am back with another review.  Now I know that some of you may be wondering why I haven't been posting makeup pictures and or nail pictures. Quite simply, I have the plague.

Yup, I should have known better

That's right my little dreadful plague carriers have bestowed upon the gift of the plague this holiday season and I don't have the energy to do makeup or nails right now since I feel like I am dying. But I do have these reviews that are ready to go. But I do promise that I will be doing more makeup and nail looks, tutorials and reviews.

Gee, thanks..I could have done without one.

     But enough about my plague status and on with the review! This time I am reviewing Pure Body Naturals Organic Argan Oil.I am becoming a real big fan of Argan oil lately since it has so many uses. I use it for not only for taming my hair (and my daughter's super wavy wild child hair) , but for a moisturizer, for my cuticles and even in my bath. I was super impressed with the amount of product that I got in this bottle as well. Since the bottle is HUGE. I know that some people have mentioned that their Argan oil has a smell, this one does not and I put it to the "Nose" (aka Mr Dreadful) test. He has a super sensitive sniffer and it got the seal of approval from him. As I mentioned earlier I use a couple of drops for my hair I have noticed that it seems shinier and healthier. (And yes, this is before the cold meds too.) I also noticed that it helps keeps my daughter's hair in check and she has super fine wavy hair that is prone to frizz. It seems to be preventing the frizz. Mr Dreadful steals the bottle to use a couple of drops in the bath making him feel moisturized and I have started using it at night not only on cuticles and face but also on my feet to help moisturize my heels. I am now officially addicted to Argan oil and I definitely won't be without a bottle in my house.



If you want to pick up your own bottle of Pure Body Naturals Organic Argan Oil you can do so on Amazon. It is normally 45.95 but is currently on sale for $15 which is a steal especially for the amount that you get. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful. Until next time lovelies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment