Wednesday, December 3, 2014

What the Deal Dreadful? Review of Premium Argan 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil

*Press*

Hello Lovelies!

   I am back today with a review! I was asked to review Premium Argan 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil  and I was really excited for the opportunity. I have been wanting to branch out and review other beauty, fashion and health items for 2015 I figured I would go ahead and start early! 
    I had heard how beneficial Argan Oil was for hair and I really wanted to give it a try since I have really baby fine straight hair and I have always wanted super shiny hair like in the hair commericals. My hair also gets a lot of damage from the fact that I am constantly coloring it and even using various tools of hair torture on it (flat irons, curling irons, etc..)

  I received a full size bottle 2oz (60ml) very quickly and it was well packaged and arrived without a problem which is always a possibility during this hellish mail time of the year. There was a mention of a light nutty smell to the oil on Amazon, but I didn't notice a distinct smell. To be honest it didn't have a smell that I could tell, which was a bonus for Mr Dreadful since he has a sensitive sniffer.




                                           
  The first thing that I tried the Argan oil on was my hair. As I mentioned before it is baby fine, straight as a board and super processed. After I got out of the shower I put some oil in my hands and then I rubbed them together to warm the oil up (as per the directions) and the worked the oil in my hair starting from the tips and then up to my scalp. Now I learned the first day that a little goes a LONG way. I applied too much the first time (I used an entire dropper full) and it was too much for my hair to absorb and it looked greasy. However, the next time I applied much less, and my hair absorbed it all without looking greasy.  After a couple of days I noticed that my hair was much softer, shinier and more manageable. 
See this amount? This is way too much to put in your hair. You need only just a small amount!

   The bottle also mentioned that it was good on dry skin patches and it often applied on feet and on the cuticles. I won't lie my feet are horribly dry and can be quite rough in the winter. After the shower I applied the Argan Oil to Feet and then placed socks over my feet for the rest of the day. It has really made all the difference. I don't feel like I am a strange human dinosaur hybrid anymore with my super rough and dry feet. They are much softer! My cuticles are also a wreck but I have noticed a considerable difference with me applying the Argan oil a couple of times a day to my cuticles and working it in. 
Mr Dreadful is a bath junkie like I am and he has stolen it a couple of times in to add a few drops into his bath and it does give an extra moisturizing boost.

 Now to what you have been waiting for.. on to the ratings!

Packaging: 9.5 out of 10 bats
   The Uni Premium Argan 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil comes in a nice thick glass bottle with a long glass dropper for a top. It makes it easy to control the amount that you want to apply. 

Efficiency: 9.5 out of 10 bats
   I noticed a huge difference in my skin and my hair after using it a couple of days.

Scent: 9.7 out of 10 bats
   There is NO scent that I can detect with my nose which is a bonus for those of you with a sensitive sniffer in your household.

Affordability: 9.7 out of 10 bats
   The price is 15.99 with Free Shipping for a 2oz (60ml) bottle. A little goes a long way and I still have plenty with a family of five using it.

Availability: 9.8 out of 10 bats
  It is available through Amazon.com.

Overall thoughts and impressions, I really like the product. I enjoyed the fact that there is a generous amount of oil to apply not only to my hair but also use it in the bath and with dry skin treatments. The Dreadful family enjoyed the fact that there was really no scent that we would pick up so there was no complaints that the smell was too strong or overpowering. It is extremely affordable for all the various uses we get out of it. Would we purchase this after we ran out of it? Yes, without a doubt. While I did receive this product for consideration to review, all thoughts are my own and I only recommend products that I would personally use and let my family use. Until next time lovelis!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment