Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of BioGanix 100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia Ultra 80% HCA

*Press*

  Hello Lovelies!
    I am back again with another review. I know two reviews in one day is almost unheard of! But anyways, I am doing a review today on BioGanix 100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia Ultra 80% HCA. Which is not only a hunger suppressant, it also helps increase your metabolism, loose excess weight and help improve mood, energy and even memory (which I need a lot of help with especially during this season).
   I have tried herbal hunger suppressants before and they usually take a couple of days before they kick in. However, I noticed and immediate difference in my hunger as soon as I started taking these. Yup, the first day. As per the directions on the bottle, I took two tablets 30 minutes to an hour before eating. I found that it was easiest to remind myself to take the pills by setting a timer and then start cooking. When going out to eat I would take them before we went to the restaurant so that it had enough time for the tablets to start kicking in.
   I found myself eating less and having more energy which is ALWAYS a bonus in this household. I was extremely skeptical about the helping the memory aspect of these pills however I was finding that I didn't have to write myself as many notes to remind myself to do things around the house, pick up things at the store, etc.
    The capsules are made from vegetable cellulose which is perfect for vegetarians and vegans since there is no yucky gelatin capsule. The capsules are larger than some of my other supplements that I take (see the photo down below when compared to an Advil Liquid Gel)  and there is a light after taste that I noticed when I first started taking them. However, after a couple of days I didn't notice the taste anymore. Overall I was very impressed with this product and I think that it will be an excellent addition to a healthy lifestyle/work our regiment.




Side by side comparison next to Advil Liquid Gels


**I did receive this product for free in return for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own and I only recommend products that I would use.**

     If you would like to pick up the BioGanix 100 % Pure Garcinia Cambogia Ultra 80% HCA supplements you can get them on Amazon. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful? Until next time Lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment