Friday, December 26, 2014

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of the Oleavine Beauty Konjac Sponge Infused with Red French Clay

*Press*

   Hello Lovelies!
       I am back again with another review. This time I am reviewing the Oleavine Beauty Konjac Sponge Infused with Red French Clay. Now I had heard some talk about how really useful these sponges were and that you really didn't need a cleanser to use them. So I was honestly kind of skeptical about the statements. However when the chance came up to review them, I figured I would give them a try and see what all the commotion was about. When I was given the opportunity to try out this product I did ask the company some questions trying to figure out what sponge (since there are a lot) would be good for my combination skin type which can be prone to break outs.
   They suggested this sponge, and I was really surprised with how big the sponge was when it arrived. Essentially I was thinking that it was going to be the size of a smaller beauty blender but the sponge was bigger than my palm. It appeared hard and looked like it had a similar consistency as a pumice stone in the package. So I followed the directions and allowed the sponge to soak in water and I was really surprised with how soft it was and how it glided over my skin. There was no foaming from the sponge but the product is working! You can use a SMALL (and I stress small) amount of cleanser with this sponge when cleaning your makeup off. It is also super easy to use and when you are done using it you just press the sponge between your hands and allow it to air dry for the next time. While I hadn't really heard a lot about the sponge before I use it every day now and it is part of my beauty routine.







Check out the size!

   If  you would like to pick up the Oleavine Beauty Konjac Sponge Infused with Red French Clay you can do so from Amazon for $24.95 however it is on sale for $10.00 right now.  I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful! Until next time lovelies!





No comments:

Post a Comment