Friday, March 13, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Skinology's Organic Argan Oil


**Press**


     Hello Lovelies,
        I swear if I ever get over this plague it will be a miracle. However I have another skincare review on Skinology's Organic Argan Oil. I am a big fan of argan oil because of how versatile it is .The product arrived quickly and packaged securely. The argan oil itself was in a large amber glass bottle with a glass dropper which helps distribute the oil. The oil itself is clear with a slight tint to it and I couldn't detect a smell.  The bottle and the amount that you get is huge. Since I color my hair, it often gets dry especially in winter. After a shower, I put a couple of drops in my palms rub it around and then work it into my hair focusing on the ends. Only use a couple of drops because if you don't your hair will end up looking greasy. I learned that after the first couple of times of using it in my hair. My daughter has naturally wavy hair and it often gets frizzy so I use it on her hair as well and it has helped tamed her frizz while making her hair look healthy and shiny.  My husband has dry patches on his legs so he uses a couple of drops on those spots and it has been helping tremendously. I even add a couple of drops in my bathwater and my skin is super moisturized. I am really pleased with this product and I won't be without a bottle in my house.






If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Skinology's Organic Argan Oil you can do so on Amazon.  It is $39.99 however it is currently on sale for $16.50.I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!



1 comment:

  1. gosh YES THANK YOU for the reminder! my hair has eben in a horrible mood lately and i totally forgot that last time argan oil was what helped my hair after i used bleach on it! need to get some of that again!

    ReplyDelete