Thursday, March 5, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Key West Health & Beauty Dark Spot Corrector

**Press**

     Hello Lovelies,
         I am back today with a review of Key West Health & Beauty Dark Spot Corrector. I have two dark spot on either side of my temple from some ill attempts in my youth trying to tan my ghostly white appearance.(I know what the hell was I thinking? People of my complexion only BURN but I was young and stupid). I can usually hide them with makeup however I was looking for a product that would actually take care of the spots instead of masking them. I have tried different face serums with "lightening" aspects but never a dark spot remover. The product arrives in a stylish tall plastic bottle with a pump applicator. The corrector itself is a clear colorless gel that pretty much scentless. It applies easily, whether you want to dab it on your spots or over your entire face. It has a nice cooling sensation as well. I have been using this product for a couple of weeks and I have noticed that my dark spots on the side of my face are lightening. I was so impressed I started using it all over my face and on the back of my hands as well. I am super impressed with this product and I look forward to seeing the results when I am finished with the bottle.





   If  you would like to pick up a bottle of Key West Health & Beauty Dark Spot Corrector you can do so on Amazon.  They are currently sold out however keep checking back in when it becomes available. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!







No comments:

Post a Comment