Saturday, March 14, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Eye Pillow Vacation's Unscented Eye Pillow

**Press**


    Hello Lovelies,
       I am back again with another review. And I know that some of you that follow my blog are scratching your head wondering why I did a review on the unscented eye pillow when I did one prior for the lavender scented one. Simply because I think that some people may want to look specifically for an unscented pillow and may not want to read about a lavender one as well. So hence, here is my review of Eye Pillow Vacation's Unscented Eye Pillow. As most of you know, I actually have two of these lovely eye pillows. I have the lavender scented one in black and the unscented in the gold. I am really impressed their eye pillows. I suffer from both migraine and even sinus headaches were both light and smell are a big issue. The unscented pillow is amazing and helps cut out the light when I am suffering from these. I love the fact that these can be used both cold and hot and there are directions even listed on the tag when your eye pillow arrives. The gold fabric is super soft and silky to the touch. The black fabric is a cotton type fiber and is not as silky. When I have my migraines I reach for this pillow and it feels wonderful. The pillow easily conforms to any face shape and is easily transportable. We are planning and trip this summer and this will easily fit into my purse for travels on the road. I also use this pillow to give my eyes a rest when I am soaking the tub and relaxing. I have included photos of both the black (lavender) and the gold (unscented) so you can see the difference in the fabric. I really was kind of hesitant of what a difference an eye pillow would make a difference during a killer migraine but I know now that it helps out tremendously!










   If you would like to pick up your own Eye Pillow Vacation's Unscented Eye Pillow you can do so on Amazon. It is $29.97 however it is currently on sale for $13.95. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!







No comments:

Post a Comment