Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel

**Press**

    Hello Lovelies,
       I am back this time with another beauty review. Today I am reviewing Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel.I have really long hair so it takes a while for my hair to dry. Normally if I wash my hair I usually wrap it up in a towel and continue on with applying my skincare products and then applying my makeup which can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. By the time that is done and I am dressed then I unwrap my hair brush it and then use a hair dryer on it. Things change slightly at night but it still takes me around 15 minutes of a towel on my head while getting ready for bed and my hair is still drenched. So anything cutting my drying time down was worth me trying. the Towel arrived quickly and was packed in a plastic with a paper band wrapped around it with washing and drying instructions. The towel itself is large enough for me to easily wrap it around my head an put my hair up without any hair sticking out and my hair is halfway down my back. The towel itself is white and extremely soft. The directions state no bleach so for ladies who dye their hair you may want to wait until the hair dye bleeding has stopped in order to keep this towel pristine.This towel is super soft and extremely well made on top of being a water magnet. It just absorbs it like there is no tomorrow. After I shower and wrap this towel around my head my hair only slightly damp after 15 minutes! After I am done, I simply hang it on the hook on the back of my bathroom door and allow it to dry overnight. It is still super soft after a week and NO mildew smell! I am super impressed and extremely pleased. I would love this in more colors especially darker one for ladies like myself who use dark hair dye.  I have never used a hair towel before and thought and all towels were fine when drying hair, I was so wrong!






    If you would like to pick up your own Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel you can do so on Amazon. It is $21.97 however it is currently on sale for $15.97. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!





No comments:

Post a Comment