Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Lifeguard Mini Portable Charger

**Press**

     Hello Lovelies,
         I am back today with a review of Lifeguard Mini Portable Charger. I will freely admit that I am not tech savvy. However, like everyone else who has a smart phone, my cell phone always seems to go dead at the worst possible time. And while, I do have a charger in my car there are times when I can't charge my phone in the car. I use my smart phone for everything, price checking, notes, grocery lists, videos, Instagram, pictures, etc however all of those applications suck my battery dry (especially when my kids ask to play games on the phone) and this portable charger has been a life saver! It comes with it's own little mini cable that I can attach and charge the battery while I am working on the computer. A full charge of the battery will fully charge my phone not once but twice from 7%. While I have an Iphone and I needed a different cord than what it came with, the cord fit perfectly with the battery charger. The battery itself is sleek and smooth and square. I like the shape of this charger due to the fact that when I place it one the table it stays and doesn't roll around. The charger as has LED on one side which glows red while it is charging the battery pack and turns off when charging is complete. The light glows blue when charging another device and turns off when charging is complete which is a super handy feature so I know when I need to unplug the charger from my phone. The charger itself is small enough to easily fit into my purse or even my pocket if need be. This is the perfect gift for yourself or anyone else who has a smart phone so they won't ever have to worry about having a dead battery ever again.










      If you would like to purchase your own Lifeguard Mini Portable Charger you can do so on Amazon.  It is $60.00 however it is currently on sale for $21.97. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!





No comments:

Post a Comment