Thursday, March 19, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Foxbrim's Organic Rose Hip Oil.

**Press**

    Hello Lovelies,
        I am back with another skincare review today. Today I am reviewing Foxbrim's Organic Rose Hip Oil.  We have recently been trying various oils for different beauty remedies around the house. I had read that Rosehip oil had a lot of uses so we decided to give it a try. The product arrived quickly and well packaged. The oil is in a large amber colored glass bottle with a pump on the top instead of the traditional glass dropper. I really liked the pump since often at times droppers can be messy with just transferring the oil to your palm. With this, I had to do was place my hand underneath the pump and not worry about the mess. Now for anyone interested in trying rosehip oil, there is an earthy scent to the oil. It doesn't smell like roses like you would assume. While I didn't have a problem with the smell and it wasn't overbearing and dissipated quickly, there was a unique and earthy scent. I have used it as a hair moisturizer however like with all oils, a little goes a long way or else your clean and washed hair looks really greasy. I usually start with a half a pump and work from the tips of my hair up and leaving a little bit away from my roots. My hair looks shinier and healthier since I have started using it and it helps tame the frizz of my three year old's wavy hair. My husband has dry patches on his shin during the winter and he has been applying this regularly at night and there is a HUGE difference in his skin. I have also used it as a moisturizer at night and on my cuticles. My skin is much softer after using this for a couple of days. I am really impressed with all the uses and the results and we will continue to use this from now on!


   If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Foxbrim's Organic Rose Hip Oil you can do so on Amazon. It is $49.99 however it is currently on sale for $15.99. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until the next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment