Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Forlan Advanced Skincare Retinol Moisturizer

**Press**


    Hello Lovelies,
       I am back with another skincare review. Today I am reviewing Forlan Advanced Skincare Retinol Moisturizer. As most of you know by now I am obsessed with skincare products and I am constantly looking for the next holy grail product that will keep my skin looking fabulous even if time is trying its' hardest to do otherwise. This is one that you will want to get for yourself.  I am so impressed with this product. I am obsessed with skincare products and I am constantly looking for holy grail products and this is one. The product arrived quickly and is packaged in an attractive plastic bottle with easy to use pump. The pump dispenses the right amount of product without it exploding or making a mess like some of the other pumps that I have tried. The product itself is a thick creamy white moisturizer, that is just the right consistency without being either overly thick or runny. I can easily cover my face and my neck and the backs of my hands with just two pumps which as a bonus. The moisturizer has a slight floral scent that isn't overpowering and it fades quickly after applying it. It also applies easily ,glides over the skin and absorbs quickly so you are not wasting time waiting for your moisturizer to sink into you skin whether you are applying makeup afterwards or headed to bed.  I use this product twice a day both in the morning before applying my daily makeup and in the evening after I have cleaned my face and I am ready to go to bed. I have noticed that my skin looks amazing. I have a nice dewy look and even my adult acne flair ups are not as bad. My skin feels firmer and tighter so I am thrilled with this product!




   If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Forlan Advanced Skincare Retinol Moisturizer you can do so on Amazon.  It is $89.95 however it is currently on sale for $24.95. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment