Thursday, March 26, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Body Merry's Age Defense Neck Cream

**Press**

    Hello Lovelies,
       I am back again with another skincare review. Today I am reviewing Body Merry's Age Defense Neck Cream. I have tried a lot of beauty products but I have never tried one that specifically targeted the neck area so I was eager to try this. The product arrived quickly and was well packaged. The product is packaged in a large black plastic bottle with a pump applicator which makes for easy application. Like most pump applicators, you may have to pump it a couple of times the first time you use it in. The cream is thick and creamy with a white opaque color. It has a very subtle and light scent which sort of like a subtle cucumber which dissipates quickly after applying the cream so it isn't heavy or overpowering. The cream applies easily and two pumps gives me more than enough coverage on my neck and upper chest area. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy or oily feeling afterwards. I will admit that I didn't think that I needed a neck cream when I first got the product and I wanted to use it as a preventative, however after using it I have noticed that the skin around my neck and upper chest is much firmer , smoother and hydrated. I have been applying this cream twice a day , once in the morning before I apply my makeup and in the evening after I remove my makeup before I go to bed and I have really noticed a difference.











      If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Body Merry's Age Defense Neck Cream you can do so on Amazon. It is $49.99 however it is currently on sale for $19.99. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!






No comments:

Post a Comment