Thursday, March 26, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Valentina Even Glow Vitamin C Serum

**Press**

   Hello Lovelies,
     I am back again with another skincare review. Today I am reviewing Valentina's Even Glow Vitamin C Serum.  I love the way that serums make my skin look and feel and this product is no exception. The product arrived quickly packaged in a white box. The product itself is in an amber glass bottle with an eye dropper in order to dispense the product. The serum has the consistency of a runny lotion. It is slightly opaque with an orange tint to it and has a citrus scent to it. The smell itself isn't overpowering and quickly dissipates after applying the serum to your face. I first wash my face, then I apply a toner then I apply the serum by applying a couple of drops into the palm of my hand and rubbing my hands together and then applying it gently to my face. The serum applies evenly and doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling afterwards.Once the serum is absorbs I then apply a moisturizer. I have been using this product twice a day, once in the morning before applying my makeup and in the evening after removing it and I am very pleased with the results. My skin is softer, firmer, and my redness has faded which I am super pleased about. I also noticed that don't have to use as much moisturizer since I have been using this product. I couldn't be more pleased!





    If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Valentina's Even Glow Vitamin C Serum you can do so on Amazon. It is $70.00 however it is currently on sale for $35.00. You can also check out Valentina's website to see what other skincare products that they have.  I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful, until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment