Monday, June 16, 2014

EOTD/FOTD Series:Bending my Arms Backwards trying to Captivate Lizards in A Tempest and Crying with a Ghost

*Purchased*
Hello Again Lovelies!
   I haven't done an EOTD/LOTD post in awhile and I have missed them so I decided to share with you one of the looks I wore this weekend using Notoriously Morbid. It is more of a neutral/natural look than I usually wear with lots of softer colors which is something you can even get away with at work. Thankfully my horde have gotten used to me wearing lots of interesting and often two different eyes at the same time. So I don't have to worry to much about that. But enough blathering and on to the pictures.





I used Notoriously Morbid's
Tea Tosh (May's Color of the Month Limited Edition) -highlight
Lizard on A Window Pane -inner corner
Tempest - middle lid
Sometimes My Arms Bend Back -outer corner
Gretel's Ghost- in the crease
Captivated-lower lash line
Tenorman's Tears- Waterline on top of white liner

I hope that you enjoyed this look and if you have any requests for looks just let me know! If you would like to purchase any of the colors from Notoriously Morbid you can do so here. You can also follow her on Facebook and you can join the Notoriously Morbid Fangroup on Facebook as well.
Until Next Time Lovelies!






No comments:

Post a Comment