Tuesday, June 17, 2014

EOTD/FOTD Series: Death of a Dictateur by the National Razor in Versailles.

*Press*
Hello Lovelies!
   I am back again with another EOTD/LOTD and this time it is from a new company called Baroque Cosmetics. I was contacted by the owner to see if I would be interested in doing a review of her new line and I was more than happy to oblige. She sent me samples of her French Revolution collection  and I was super pleased with not only the colors but the historical references. I am a big history nerd so I was super excited about the collection. Here is one of the test looks I did with her line, the review of the entire collection is forth coming but I wanted to share this look with you before the review.





I used the following colors from Baroque Cosmetics
Versailles -middle of the lid and the middle portion of the lower lash line
Dictateur Sanguinaire- outer and inner lid and lower lash line
Death of Marat- Highlight
National Razor-Crease

I am also wearing Jo Jo lashes from Oh My Lash.

Out of all the colors in this look both Versailles and Dictateur Sanguinaire were my favorites. But all of the colors were simply gorgeous. If you would like to purchase the collection (or individuals shadows) you can do so here and you can also follow her on Facebook. I hope that you enjoyed this look and stay tuned for the upcoming review on the new collection.

Until Next Time Lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment