Friday, June 20, 2014

EOTD/ FOTD Series: Frozen inspired look done with BeautyBarBaby

*Press and Purchased*
Hello lovelies!
   I am back again this time with a new inspired look. This look was originally supposed to be a BeautyBarBaby collaboration with some other makeup artists however the creator of the collab disappeared and hasn't been seen since. So instead of letting this look lay at the bottom of a folder I decided to pull it out and share it with you. While some of you may have seen the lip look with my swatch of the Unicorn Collection, this is the dramatic eye look that it was paired with.


Lots of icy blues for this Frozen inspired look

This was done with BeautyBarBaby shadows in   *Press*
Sno Ball
Ice Queen
Pompous Blue
Blue Moon
Cat Fight
Evidence

The lips are done with BeautyBarBaby's lipsticks  *Press*
Frozen
Celestia 
Amalthea

The dots and brow are done with Wolfe FX Essential Palette as well as my white lower lashes (thanks to FacebyEmily for the lash tip)  *Purchased*

     I hope that you enjoyed this look and I am trying to balance makeup time with my little dreadful's summer activities. So until next time lovlies!






No comments:

Post a Comment