Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Pursuit of Fabulous-EOS Pure Pink V201

Hello Lovelies!
    I just received an order of lenses from Kiwiberry 1 Collection when they had their 50% off sale. So now since most of my package has arrived (with the exception of one pair of lenses which should be on their way). So in this order, I decided to finally try pink lenses. I really hadn't seen a lot of people wearing pink lenses here I figured why not try them out and honestly I was pleasantly surprised with how much I like these lenses. I normally gravitate towards the bold and dramatic and I thought that pink eyes would give me that look, these lenses are surprisingly natural. But enough blathering and on with the review.

EOS Pure Pink V201 are lovely against dark eyes

Enlargement- 6 out of 10 bats
  While these lenses are lovely, they don't enlarge my eyes as some of my other lenses. While my eyes are bigger, you will not get the giant doll eyes look from these lenses. So if you are looking for massive enlargement these lenses are not for you. However if you are looking for enlargement that is less dramatic, then these lenses should be right up your alley.

Color and Design-8.5 out of 10 bats
   As I mentioned earlier, I really love the color of these lenses. The color is almost like a pastel baby pink that pops against my darker eye color and I can notice the difference from a distances. However since the color is a softer shade of pink, I couldn't really distinguish that the lenses were pink from a distance just that my eyes were lighter. While I was hoping for a more vibrant bolder pink I still really liked these lenses.

Comfort- 9 out of 10 bats
   I honestly can't complain about anything when it comes the the comfort of these lenses. Once in there is really no discomfort. The only thing that I noticed was towards the end of the day my eyes were a bit dry (after around 7 hours) so that is why they didn't get a perfect score. However if you keep eye drops handy, you won't run into that problem.

Overall-8 out of 10 bats
   I really do adore these lenses. While these lenses are not as large as I normally wear, they do enlarge my eye. The color is a lovely shade of pink and shows up well against my dark eyes. The pink is subtle enough to lighten my eyes from a distance without shouting "HEY I'M WEARING PINK LENSES!" Finally, these lenses are extremely comfortable. But if you plan to wear them for more than 7 hours or so keep eye drops handy.

Until next time my dears....

No comments:

Post a Comment