Wednesday, January 23, 2013

In the Pursuit of Fabulous-Review of EOS WBK-1 Black

Hello Lovelies~
      I am back again with another contact lens review for you. This time I will be reviewing, EOS WBK-1 Black that I purchased from KiwiBerry1 Collection. Like the pink lenses that I reviewed last time, these were my first pair of black lenses. I have several pairs of blue, violet and green but these were my first black lenses. Honestly I didn't have the urge to put a darker colored contacts in since my eyes were all ready dark. I didn't think that it would make any difference. My eyes would just be darker, whoopie. How wrong I was. I had seen sites that claimed that "black eyes make you appear more intelligent". While I don't know if I look smarter, I do have to say that I do look bad ass with these lenses in. Needless to say I am going to be purchasing some more in the future.

These black lenses were the finishing touch to the Futuristic look  I did

 Enlargement- 9 out of 10 bats
  What else can I say, since these lenses are black they make my eyes look HUGE! While the actual enlargement is 14.8mm  I think that the color is what helps give the illusion of large dolly like eyes.

Color and Design- 8 out of 10 bats
  As I mentioned earlier, I didn't think that black lenses would be that impressive to me since I all ready have really dark eyes. I was quite mistaken. I like how the color fades in towards the middle instead of being one harsh black blob which gives it more of a natural look.

Comfort- 9 out of 10 bats
  These lenses are extremely comfortable however they did get a bit dry towards the end of the day hence the 9 out of 10. Keep eye drops handy and

Overall-  9 out of 10 bats
  I love everything about these lenses- the look, enlargement, comfort.I honestly can't rave enough about them.Anyone who is on the fence about purchasing black lenses, you really need to get these lenses. You won't be disappointed.

Now don't forget about my current giveaway that I am having and if you are on Facebook be sure to check out my Tim Burton Inspired Makeup Contest. Until next time my dears....

No comments:

Post a Comment