Wednesday, January 23, 2013

In the Pursuit of Fabulous- Review of Uniqso

Hello my lovelies!
   As most of you may know, I used circle lenses a lot in the various looks I do. Several of you have asked where I purchased them. Since most of you are on a budget like I am, you want to spend your money at a company where you know that you will be taken care of. I worked several years in the "customer service industry", otherwise known as retail hell, and customer service is the most important factor when it comes to me purchasing something. While price does play a huge part in it, I would rather pay more for excellent customer service because with my luck, I will have something go wrong with the order (lost, wrong product, etc) and I will have to deal with it. So, in order to prevent anyone else having to go through Customer Service/Product hell I decided to also review the companies that I purchase from.

The honor of being review first is, Uniqso . They are one of the main companies I purchase my lenses from and they are simply fantastic. I have never had a problem with them and they go above and beyond with their customer service. For instance, around Christmas time they had a buy one get one free sale going on. For some reason my browser/computer was not allowing me to place an order. So I contact Lee lee at Uniqso and told her about my issue. She was wonderful enough to take my order via email and send a Paypal invoice for it so that I could still get the lenses that I wanted for the sale. I can't tell you the last time that happened. I can't stand contacting a company and never hearing from them.


Affordability- 9.5 out of 10 bats
   Uniqso has an amazing rewards program where you can earn points and used them to take money off your order. You can gain points by doing reviews of the lenses they sell, referring friends and if you post pictures of yourself wearing their lenses on FB you can also have the chance with win points. They also have a monthly contest that if you enter (and you don't need a million points to redeem them). Uniqso also offers a monthly special promotion lens that you can get the pair for $9.80. Yes, a pair of lenses for under 10 dollars. You can't beat that.

Customer Service-10 out of 10 bats
   I never ever give a rating of 10 out of 10. I guess I am just cynical, I tend not to believe reviewers that constantly give 10 out 10. But, this company deserves it by going above and beyond with helping a customer. Lee Lee could have easily ignored my email but she didn't and that REALLY impressed me. Not only did place my order and send me an invoice, she also sent me another message that my order had shipped and gave me a tracking number. I can't ask for anything more.

Product Variety-9.5 out of 10 bats
   Uniqso offers a wide variety of lenses on their site. I hate jumping from site to site looking for a particular lens. While most sites have their selection broken down by color and brand, Uniqso goes above and beyond and even breaks it down by budget and size.

Overall- 9.8 out of 10 bats
  What can else can I say? This store is wonderful. They are extremely affordable with a great rewards program and a monthly promotion on a special set of lenses. Customer service is AMAZING and they have a wide arrange of lenses that are not only broken down by color, brand, budget and size. So if you are looking for a place to purchase quality lenses that will take care of you.

Until next my dears...

No comments:

Post a Comment