Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Adeline's Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl

*Press*

Hello Lovlies,
 
.I am back again with another review. This time I am reviewing Adeline's Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl. I have been obsessed with skincare since I was younger, so needless to say I have tried a LOT of moisturizers. The older I have gotten my skin has changed and has gone from the oily utopia in my teens to the strange combination skin that I have now. I have noticed that in winter time my combination skin becomes drier and drinks up moisturizers more. So when I was approached to try this new moisturizer out for a review I jumped at the opportunity. The bottle is sleek and doesn't take up too much counter space which is a nice bonus however it is the product that is inside that bottle that impressed me.
    I have been applying this product twice a day both in the morning before I apply my makeup and in the evening. A little goes a long way I only have to use one pump in order to cover my face and my neck which drinks up moisturizers at this time of the year. There is a faint scent of mint which isn't too strong or overbearing to those with sensitive noses. When you first apply it there is a slight tingly sensation that quickly dissipates. It feels both nice and refreshing. The cream is a nice and thick however it isn't oily and absorbs quickly without any reside left over. I can apply makeup after the moisturizer is absorbed and there is no issue with my makeup lasting throughout the day. My skin feels tighter and I have even received compliments from my mother who asked what I was using since my skin looked really good. I am super pleased with this product.





If you would like to pick up your own bottle of Adeline's Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl it is available on Amazon. It is $59.95 however, it is currently on sale for $35.25. I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful! Until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment