Monday, September 15, 2014

Mani Monday: OMG Galactic Gorgeousness of Pandora's Cluster from Vapid Lacquer

*Purchased*
Hello Lovelies!
   Welcome back to another Mani Monday! Today, I have a polish of galactic gorgeous portions so naturally what goes best with the galaxy? Yup, that is right, STAR TREK!

Even Spock agrees!
   A little while back, Vapid Lacquer released a special line of polishes in celebration the one year anniversary of Vapid Lacquer polishes and MAN! What a special celebration line it is! As you can all ready guess, Space (the Final Frontier...no really just space) was the theme.
Take that in for a moment, space nails...in polish form.
 So, naturally I had to have them. Because I absolutely LOVE space themed anything and space nails in polish form = FUCKING FABULOUS.
                 
OMG SPACE NAIL POLISH!
    And Krys, from Vapid Lacquer, NAILED it. Literally with this theme and these polishes. I am bringing one to you today out of the three that I ordered since in all truth I couldn't swatch and then remove this polish. It was just too damn pretty to do that. Seriously, take a look..
I love how the color constantly changes in different lighting and from different angles.



You can see the awesome epic shift from each nail.
  Pandora's Cluster is described as a stunning shift from violet to red with gorgeous stretches from orange to green. It is a constant shifter and you will be staring at your nails constantly because this polish is gorgeous!
Yup, there goes your beauty budget. However, your nails will be fabulous!
    You can purchase this polish as well as the other from the space collection from Vapid Lacquer. You can also follow her on Facebook, Instagram and join her Facebook Fan Group in order to get the most up to date sales and sneak peeks at new upcoming polish releases! Until next time lovelies!




2 comments:

  1. I can't stop staring at my nails. I was going to try to stamp over this but it is too pretty to do that. However I did hear from a little birdie that this stamps beautifully over black. ^_~

    ReplyDelete