Sunday, February 15, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Fit For We Mommy & Me Refillable Water Bottles

*Press*

    Hello Lovelies,
      I am back with another review, this time I am reviewing Fit For We Mommy & Me Refillable Water Bottles. We eating healthier and drinking more water and I needed a way to bring some water with me on the go without having to deal with a cup that could possibly spill in the car especially with my three year old daughter always wanting to share what Mommy has to drink. So when I had the opportunity to review a set of bottles which my daughter could have her very own I was really excited. These bottles are adorable! My three year old daughter always wants to do and have the same things that I do and she was thrilled to have her own special drink bottle just like Mommy. The bottles were securely packaged and arrive quickly My daughter LOVED the pink bottles and she promptly named it her "princess drink". The bottles are non toxic, BPA Free, shatterproof (which is super important with a toddler) and best of all they are dishwasher safe which makes my life so much easier.  They are light weight and durable and they come with a little strainer/mess guard which prevents melting ice cubes trying to choke you while you are drinking. However we do a lot of fruit infused waters and we just simply plop the fruit in the bottle, add ice and water and we don't have to worry about large fruit chunks either when drinking because of the mesh. They also have a metal latch that hooks over the button to prevent the top from popping open when they are tossed in a bag on the way to the park. These are simply fantastic on the go and make taking water around with us so easy. The only request is to make a blue set since my boys would like some awesome water bottles too.









   If you would like to pick up your own set of Fit For We Mommy & Me Refillable Water Bottles you can do so on Amazon for $22.95.  I hope that you enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful until next time lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment