Monday, February 2, 2015

What's the Deal Dreadful? Review of Majestic Pure's Vitamin C Ultimate Skin Care Serum

*Press*

    Hello Lovelies,
       I am back again with another review today. This time I am reviewing Majestic Pure's Vitamin C Ultimate Skin Care Serum.  There has been a lot of hype about how good vitamin C is for skin so there are a ton of serums out there. I am always looking for new ways to take care of my skin so I wanted to try this serum out and see how I liked it. While I took good care of my skin when I was younger I am starting to see fine lines starting to develop around my eyes and some dark spots starting to develop. So I wanted to see if Vitamin C could help with this and with it being winter, my skin has also been super dry. The serum is clear and has a light yellow hue to it. It isn't too thick and is easy to get with the dropper. The serum does have a smell that I didn't care for. It is similar to a "meat like smell" while it does disappear quickly it is quite noticeable since you are applying it to your face. I was my face, apply toner and then the serum. Afterwards I moisturize and then apply my my makeup in the morning. After using this in a couple of days my face was not as dry and I also noticed that my fine lines were not as defined. After about two weeks I even noticed my complexion was clearer and more evened out. The dark spots were not as bold at they were before. Overall I am really pleased with this product.







  If you would like to pick up a bottle of Majestic Pure's Vitamin C Ultimate Skin Care Serum you can do so on Amazon. It sells for $49.95 but it is currently on sale for $19.50. I hope that enjoyed this installment of What's the Deal Dreadful. Until next time Lovelies!






No comments:

Post a Comment