Tuesday, May 13, 2014

EOTD/ FOTD Series : Angel Eyed Mermaids In Atlantis Dreaming of Gypsies and Tangerines Lotuses featuring Candii Blossom Cosmetics

*I bought this*

Hello Lovelies!
    I am back again after a week of no makeup with a  EOTD! With everything that happened last week the last thing I wanted to think about was makeup but this week I wanted to get back into the swing of things with a new look and of course I was naturally drawn to blues. So I grabbed my favorite blues from Candii Blossom Cosmetics and decided to do a look today. This is what I came up with.
I just can't get enough of these gorgeous blues from Candii Blossom !

I wanted to add a bit of pop to the look so instead of a white or silver color I used tangerine.
   I really liked how the tangerine pops against the blue and gives it a different look to this look. I used the following products on this look.

I used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (blended out)
Tangerine Dream (inner corner)
Atlantis (middle lid)
Angel Eyes (outer lid)
Gypsy Smoke (crease and outer most portion lid)
Lotus (highlight)
Mermaid's Kiss (lower lash line)


You can purchase these lovely color from Candii Blossom here and you can also find them on Facebook here. 

I hope that you enjoyed this EOTD and until next time lovelies!





No comments:

Post a Comment