Wednesday, April 16, 2014

EOTD/FOTD Series: "Oz meets Hellmouth" with Notoriously Morbid

Hello lovelies!
   I am back again with another EOTD this time with Notoriously Morbid. I just recently got her Slay Me collections both 1& 2 (cause honestly no one can ever have to much BUFFY, seriously...SPIKE and OZ are all I have to say) and I needed to do a look. I also got some colors from her Trip to Oz Collection and the two combined to create this look.
Oz meets Hellmouth in a combination of green, black and red

   I hate that people often associate green and red with holiday looks and while yes, I could and would rock this look to a holiday party this makes me think of awesome heroes, villains and a kick ass pair sparkly red shoes! I used the following colors to create this look: Dust to Dust, Nighttime in Emerald City, I'm Melting, Bloody Awful Poet, Boca del Infierno, Shoes to Kill For and Goodbye Sweetie (cause I had to add the Doctor and it is an amazing highlight color.) The lashes were from the Born Pretty Store (use discount code KLH10  for 10% off your total order). I hope that you enjoyed this look stay tuned for a review of the Slay Me collections!

Until Next Time Lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Love the look! I think you managed to avoid making it look Christmassy.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete