Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Born Pretty Store Reviews and Makeup Tutorial!

Hello Lovelies!
   I am finally back and I am trying to go ahead and start back with writing in this blog on a regular basis as well as uploading videos to my Youtube Channel on a regular basis as well. I figured that I would go ahead and kick this off with not one, not two but three small mini reviews for items that I received from the Born Pretty Store. I picked out three different items to review for you this month from the Born Pretty Store and let's go ahead and get started!

First off I chose this nice 16 Color Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette in order to see just how vibrant the colors were. Needless to say I was impressed (as you can see from the swatches with no primer in the review video.

I also did a Spring Look tutorial with this palette with hopes that Spring would soon be here since the weather has been so horrible lately.

I used these lovely pink brushes in order to do the look. I was impressed with the quality of the brushes since not only did they hold up (and not shed) to repeated use but also washes as well. They were both soft yet firm and made from synthetic fibers (yay vegan brushes!).

Finally to round out my order I had to pick this awesome Punk Spike Leather Multi-Use Head Band since  I have been dying to get one for myself . This was also amazing since it held up to a lot of wear and tear with me using it and my daughter deciding that she was going to use it while it was still on my head.

Overall I have to say that my experience with the Born Pretty Store and their products has been simply amazing and I just had to share it with all of you. They were also kind enough to give me a discount code to share with my subscribers so go and order some really lovely products from the Born Pretty Store and use the discount code KLH10 in order to get 10% off your order!

So stay tuned for more reviews and tutorials and until next time lovelies...

No comments:

Post a Comment