Thursday, October 30, 2014

Two looks for two awesome causes...

*Press*
Hello Lovelies!
   I am back today with not one but TWO looks done for two separate causes that often are overlooked in the hype of this really awesome Halloween Holiday season. I was asked by two fellow BeautyBarBaby promoters to participate in collaborations these two causes and both causes are really amazing so I immediately agreed.

 The first look is for Domestic Violence. I will sadly admit that I didn't know that this month was also Domestic Violence Awareness since it is often overlooked due to October also being Breast Cancer awareness Month as well. But both are equally important.
Did you know these Domestic Violence Facts?

                             



                                

I used the following colors from Beauty Bar Baby: Miss Daisy, Awesomeness, Ritual, Purplicious, and Ritual


Love should never hurt..

  If you are a victim of domestic violence please speak up and if you are located in the United States you can call the National Domestic Hotline  1-800-799-7233

   Next is the Breast Cancer Awareness look. This campaign is very dear to my heart since both my aunt and grandmother suffered and beat this terrible disease.
Save the Women !


Please be sure to check yourself often!






I used the following colors from BeautyBarBaby Miss Daisy, Strawberry Wine, Moltov Cocktail, Intoxicating and Tantalizing


I hope that you enjoyed these looks they are both done for two very important causes. 
 Until next time lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment