Monday, October 27, 2014

Mani Monday Featuring the Halloween Collection and the National Adoption Day Special Polish From Carpe Noctem Cosmetics

*Press*
Hello Lovelies!
    I am back again with another Mani Monday Edition. Today I have some really special polishes from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics! Emily contacted me and asked if I would be interested in helping show off her new Halloween Releases and of course naturally I said YES!!!
Did someone say Halloween?

    Halloween is my favorite holiday and I am so thrilled to get any collection that has to do with it.  I like how Carpe Noctem's newest releases aren't your traditional or non traditional Halloween colors it is a combination of both. Just take a look...
Gresskar 
  Gresskar is a combination of what I would call a traditional and non traditional Halloween colors. It is a pale golden orange color with a hint of holo. While orange is what I would consider a traditional Halloween color due to orange being associated with Jack-O-Lanterns it is soft and delicate enough to wear anytime and anywhere.


Midnight Madness
Midnight Madness is one of my favorites in this collection. It is what I would consider a traditional Halloween color due to the gorgeous deep bluish purple color with just the right dose of holo making it sparkly but nothing like a Twilight Vampire. 

Raspberry Beret
Raspberry Beret is another one of the polishes that what I would consider a non Traditional Halloween Color.While it is a gorgeous combination of both a burgundy and raspberry jelly with holo scattered through out, it isn't blood red that are associated with Vampires and Zombies. But just the right hint of fall with a dash of pink.

Take a Drink Michael (reformulation)

Take a Drink Michel (Old Formula - Discontinued)
  Next up is another favorite of mine, the reformulation of  Take A Drink Michael inspired by my favorite vampire movie The Lost Boys. I have included the swatch of the original for a reference between the two colors. The new version is much darker with the black base and filled with more holo. Both versions are simply gorgeous I can't I pick a favorite between the two.
 

 
Home, Forever
  Finally last but not least, is a super special polish in honor of National Adoption Day called Home, Forever.  Emily mentioned that she wanted to do a special polish in honor of National Adoption Day that is close to her heart. I have two cousins who are adopted and our family wouldn't have been the same without the addition of those two beautiful ladies. So I was honored that Emily asked if I was interested in swatching this color for her. It is a beautiful coral shade with hints of holo in the sun. It isn't your bright orange coral or the shocking pink coral but a lovely hybrid of the two colors with lots of sparkle. It will be available soon before National Adoption Day (November 22nd) and as soon as it goes live in the store I will link it here.


Check out this gorgeous jelly!

We wanted our fingers and toes done..
Now here is a little something extra from my littlest Dreadful. She is loves having her nails painted and is like her mother and loves sparkles so she wanted to show her nails off to everyone as well. She picked out Carpe Noctem's discontinued polish The Blob from last years' Halloween Collection . I love the sparkles of this jelly and I am secretly hoping that this polish returns so I don't have to be a mad horder with my bottle. *hint hint Emily ^_~*

  Well lovelies that is if for this installment. But I will be back possibly today or tomorrow with a special Halloween Mani so stay tuned for that. If you want to pick up any of these polishes you can pick them up here. You can also follow Carpe Noctem on Facebook, in her Facebook Fan Group , and on Instagram.

Until Next Time Lovelies!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is such a pretty combination of burgundy and red without being over the top. ^_~

      Delete