Monday, March 11, 2013

In the Pursuit of Fabulous-Review of Korpse Kosmetics

Hello Lovelies!
   I am back again this time with another makeup review of an awesome independent makeup company called Korpse Kosmetics on Etsy. They are a Vegan and Cruelty free makeup company that I had heard a lot of wonderful things about. They offer a nice wide variety of products such pigments, glitter, lip paints, and liners just to name a few.  Now some of you may think that  with a name like Korpse Kosmetics they only offer bright and highly pigmented colors. While they may specialize in high colors they don't forget about you neutral lovers either. The company is run by the super sweet and talented YouTube diva Kimi Toxxxic and she kindly sent me some wonderful samples of pigments and glitter to review for you lovelies.  Just take a look at these swatches


Korpse Kosmetics Glitters!



Done with Corvica,Teal We Meet Again and Danger




Natural light




Flash




Done with Infinite, Brunettes Have More Fun and Reincarnation Glitter

Now on to the ratings...


Color Variety 9 out of 10 bats
   Korpse Kosmetics has a nice selection of pigments and products for you to choose from. While they do specialize in loud and bright colors (which I LOVE) not everyone is into loud and bright. As proven from the picture above you can achieve more natural looking looks with her pigments as well. I am anxiously waiting with baited breath for her to release another line like her own personal makeup stalker. ^_~

Pigmentation 9 out of 10 bats
   These pigments are quite pigmented on their own but are especially pigmented when applied wet. I always suggest using a base when applying any kind of shadow to give the shadow extra help for staying power, pigmentation and to prevent the dreaded eye makeup crease which all know and hate.  Her glitters are simply gorgeous. My favorites from this selection are Teal We Meet Again, Corvica and the gorgeous green glitter Toxxxic. I just want to roll around it and be a giant green glittery goddess.

Customer Service 10 out of 10 bats
  Lovelies I RARELY ever give 10 out of 10 for anything as stated before since I think that a constant 10 out 10 all the time really diminishes the excellence of this rating but I have to say that Korpse Kosmetics is one of the few companies that have impressed me enough to earn this rating. My original package was lost in the mail (how this can possibly happen when it is only two states away is astounding--personally I think that my mailman is looking glamorous in all my missing packages) and I contacted Kimi about it. She didn't even bat an eye or hesitate. She sent me a new package out immediately. There are some companies that I have contacted repeatedly and I haven't heard anything from. But not Korpse Kosmetics, she is extremely professional and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her.

Overall 9.5  out of 10 bats
   You get a nice variety of colors, more geared to the bright and bold but she doesn't forget you neutral lovelies.You also get good pigmentation from the pigment both dry and wet without having to put half the jar on your lid. Customer service of Korpse Kosmetics is outstanding, Kimi is extremely professional and takes care of her customers. I couldn't ask for anything more from a company.


Now if you want to get a hold of the gorgeous colors and glitters reviewed here then click on Korpse Kosmetics and it will take you directly to their store and be sure to tell them I sent you! I have more makeup and contact reviews coming so be sure to follow and comment! Until next time my dears..


1 comment: