Friday, March 15, 2013

In the Pursuit of Fabulous- Review of EOS G307 Gothic Hazel Lenses From Kiwiberry-1

Hello again lovelies!
    I am back again this time with a new circle lens review of EOS G307 Gothic Hazel Lenses from Kiwiberry1 Collection. I purchased these lenses from Kiwiberry1 Collection awhile back when they were having one of their 50% sales and I have been searching for true golden looking lens. And I will fully admit that their name completely drew me to them. Gothic+Lenses= my instant attention. Golden eyes remind me of werewolves and werewolf movies. There is something primal about yellow eyes and I have been searching for the perfect lenses to give me that look. While there are several contacts that will give that gorgeous golden yellow color I wanted something more natural for every day wear.


EOS G 307 Gothic Hazel

Enlargement- 8 out of 10 bats
  These lenses are 14.5mm so they only slightly enlarge the eye which is a bonus if you are shopping for a lens that gives you a more natural look . You will notice a difference but it isn't as drastic as some of the other lenses that I own.

Color and Design- 8.5 out of 10 bats
   I bought these lenses with the intention of them giving a natural look and they do. The color is is an actual true hazel color with a variety of soft muted colors which will  show up against my dark eyes. The color will also give you a more natural look as it fades easier in with your eyes than some of the bolder more vivid lenses. They have a really golden look in the vials however the gorgeous golden look is lost against my dark eyes. Which makes me sad, however I think that they would look incredible against someone with really light colored eyes.

Comfort- 9 out of 10 bats
    These lenses are extremely comfortable. I have worn them for 7 hours without an issue. By the end of the night as with all lenses, my eyes were starting to dry out so keep some eye drops handy if you plan to wear them more that 7 hours.

Overall- 8.5 out of 10 bats
   These are really natural looking lenses. They do enlarge your eye without being too dramatic. The color and design are gorgeous and very natural, a true hazel color with a hint of gold on my dark eyes but would probably look more vivid on someone with lighter colored eyes. Finally these lenses are very comfortable. I didn't have an issue after wearing them for around 7 hours. Anything more you will need to use some drops like you would for other lenses.

If you are wanting to get your own pair of these gorgeous lenses. Click on the banner on the side of my blog and it will take to Kiwiberry1 Collection's site and as a special offer to my fans use the coupon code: dreadfullydivine to get 15% their website and they ship worldwide.

The makeup in the picture is done with My Beauty Addiction pigments-Linen, Nectarine, Grayed Jade and Chocolate Diamonds. You can buy their shadows here http://www.mybeautyaddiction.com/ and here http://etsy.com/shop/mybeautyaddiction.
Until next time my dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment