Thursday, February 14, 2013

In the Pursuit of Fabulous- Review of LashDomain.com

Hello lovelies!
  I have to admit that I have been slacking with the blog but I am back this time with a review not of a contact lens but of a lovely lash company called Lash Domain. I have been wanting to review this company for awhile because they really are fantastic. All of my Red Cherry lashes that I do for my looks have come from them and I have even ordered some of their Lash Domain exclusive brand lashes.You may even see some of my pictures on their site when you go. Needless to say that I am super impressed with their quality and their prices. The staff at Lash Domain are super friendly and always willing to help. The lashes were AMAZING. They were not only super soft but very durable. But if you are anything like me you want to see the product on someone, so here are some of the lashes that I have purchased from them.


Red Cherry Lashes #100


Lash Domain's Madame CEO lashes

Red Cherry Lashes #76

Lash Domain's Cleopatra Lashes


So the break down...

Quality:  9.5 out of 10 bats
  These lashes are not only gorgeous but soft to the touch and super durable. I have cleaned and reused them several times and they are just like new.

Price: 9.5 out of 10 bats
   Their prices are extremely reasonable and they often have sales which makes it even better.

Customer Service: 9.8 out of 10 bats
    The customer service with this company is fantastic. I have never had a problem with them and they have always taken care of me. I can't ask for anything more.

Shipping : 9.8 out of 10 bats
While often shipping is out of a company's hands (especially if things are coming from overseas) I find it really important. I HATE waiting for things in the mail. I stalk the mailman like a ninja for packages and I hate the utter disappointment of not getting my package in a timely manner.The shipping cost was extremely fair and the turn around from my order to in my hot little hands and on my eyeballs was super quick.

Overall : 9.7 out of 10 bats
  This company sells a great quality product with a reasonable price. Their customer service is fantastic and shipping can't be beat. So if you are looking for lashes I highly recommend going there and when you do tell them Dreadfully Divine sent ya.

**Now some of you may wonder or even ask, "Dreadful, why didn't you give them 10 out of 10 bats?" In all honestly, I rarely ever give 10 out of 10 for anything. I find that a constant 10 out of 10 really diminishes the superior rating. Perhaps I am slightly jaded from years of retail but I want my readers to know that I am very through and honest with my ratings. So know that each review the product or company really worked to get that review number from me. ^_~**

Until next time my dears...
                             

1 comment: