Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Gentle Tardis Tutorial Featuring Geek Chic Cosmetics and Max Sherbert Lenses from Kiwiberry-1

Hello lovelies!
   I am back after a little bit of a rough month. As some of you may know that I recently lost everything on my computer including pictures, swatches, tutorials that I had in the works. Not to mention all the personal photos of the Dreadful family. So in all honesty, I was really bummed about it so it took me some time to get motivated again to redo EVERYTHING. But things weren't going to get done on their own and I needed to stop moping about it. So I am back with a new tutorial done slide show style on YouTube. This is the last slide show style tutorial I am doing and the newest one which I just got finished filming is all live. O.O So as soon as this tutorial is done I am going to work on editing the newest tutorial and the finishing the review for the Geek Chic Cosmetics which were the featured brand for this tutorial. So on with the tutorial..



Here is the complete list of products I used with links to the actual items...

I am wearing the EOS Max Sherbert Lenses in Blue from Kiwiberry-1 Collection. You can click on the link in the side bar and it will take you right there (or the link above) and be sure to use the code "dreadfullydivine" to get 15% off your order.

For this look I used the following products from Geek Chic Cosmetics:
Morningstar from the Superneutrals collection as a highlight.
Sexy in SuspendersBigger on the Inside , and We Are Coming from the Timey Wimey Collection.
Finally I used Cyclopean from the Strange Aeons Collection.

The lashes are Red Cherry Lashes #40 from Lash Domain.

Stay tuned for the Geek Chic Cosmetics Review!
Until next time my dears..


No comments:

Post a Comment